High Tech PRESSES
The World's Toughest Hand Press
- Built with the end user in mind, The Crusher is meticulously designed to exceed the limitations of ordinary hand presses. At 1" by 6", it holds up to 3 oz of material.
- The Crusher has 1/2" thick aircraft aluminum walls allowing our unique heating process to be utilized in absorbing and retaining the right amount of heat throughout the pressing process.
- Our ergonomic T-Handle fits beautifully in the hand giving the user comfort while exerting extraordinary amounts of torque with a heavy duty stainless steel thread system.
- The Crusher is machined with 2 flats so it can be held firmly in a soft jaw vise.
- The end caps are machined with extremely aggressive threads designed to grip where others fail.
ADD THIS BEAST TO YOUR ARSENAL OF FOREVER TOOLS!
Image 3: LOAD
Turn handle counter clockwise to fully extend. Drop in plunger. Fill with material. Replace cap.
Image 4: HEAT
While under pressure, run hot water over press body for 3 minutes. Turn handle tighter.
Image 5: PRESS
Apply torque by turning clockwise. Tighten by hand ONLY!
Image 6: EXTRACT
Allow unit to cool off before opening. Back off pressure and remove cap. Turn handle to push material out.
More from this collection